University of Detroit Mercy: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, John76 said:

I just scheduled my interview for the 28th. Does anyone know how many people they interview compared to how many they accept? I think it was posted somewhere they accept close to 60?

They interview like 2-3 students per seat. So about 100-150 students. 10-15 of the 60 seats are taken by the 5-year UDM students

3 hours ago, SWSU123 said:

That's good to hear! best of luck to you! Do you know the names of the people who interviewed you?

Yes, but the interviewers were rotating with different applicants who were showing up. There were a couple of three year students who were in the waiting area (I don't know if they were just there hanging out or were there specifically to talk with applicants, probably the latter which was nice of them) and they had a list of who was interviewing which applicants. 

I'm guessing from the dates in the threads from previous years that about two weeks after the final interview people will start to get acceptance calls.

Archived