University of Detroit Mercy: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

3 minutes ago, HopefulPA231 said:

I honestly thought it was fake because it was from a 248 phone number rather than a 313 number lol

20 minutes ago, acmilPA said:

GOT MY ACCEPTANCE CALL THIS MORNING TOO!!! Congrats everyone!!!! 

Congrats! What day did all of you who got acceptance calls interview & if you remember with who? 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HopefulPA231 said:

I honestly thought it was fake because it was from a 248 phone number rather than a 313 number lol

I couldn't believe it either because they said closer to the 15th... I thought that maybe I misunderstood the person who contacted me! But when people started writing on the forum I realized I actually got accepted!!!

I got my acceptance call yesterday at 4pm. I interviewed on the very first day, Feb. 26th. 

Also, yes, I did get a the call from one of the faculty who interviewed me. 

They don't know yet which program we will be assigned to, if the 2 or the 3 year. She said the official letter will be going out on April 15th. 

Congrats to everybody! I look forward to meeting you guys!

For those of you who have not heard yet, do not loos hope. On my interview, they said that they will be going down the list, sometimes people are already accepted to other programs, so more spots might become available. 

I got the acceptance call yesterday morning. It’ll come from a 248 number rather than 313 so keep an eye out for that. I interviewed March 19th. Don’t lose hope, there will be individuals who decline acceptance and they are working through the list until April 15. 

Archived