University of Detroit Mercy: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, John76 said:

Yes, but the interviewers were rotating with different applicants who were showing up. There were a couple of three year students who were in the waiting area (I don't know if they were just there hanging out or were there specifically to talk with applicants, probably the latter which was nice of them) and they had a list of who was interviewing which applicants. 

I'm guessing from the dates in the threads from previous years that about two weeks after the final interview people will start to get acceptance calls.

I just got an email for my interview after they called and it said that they're not going to be giving out acceptances till around April 15th.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, GREAT NEWS! I received a call yesterday (Friday, the 2nd) inviting me to interview!! I gladly accepted and will be interviewing on Thursday, March 15th. The email confirmation said that we would be notified via email of acceptance on April 15th. I'm so excited, I have been trying to get in for a few years now. Good Luck to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pipergasaway said:

Has anyone still not heard anything? Ive had a friend receive a denial letter recently. I haven't heard anything back from them! pretty sure they are done with interviews but I don't know!! 

Was this someone that had an interview?

I know people are still having interviews this week. During mine, they told me to patiently wait, calls/emails will be going on around April 15th, and that they have a waitlist too. So, that if I don't hear from them then, just to keep waiting. And that if it was a rejection, we could make an appointment to get feedback on how to improve.

Quick question from a pre-PA student...

So you can apply as a contingent applicant, but your PCE hours must be verified through CASPA by deadline. Also, your pre-requisite classes must be submitted through CASPA by deadline. 

Is this correct? 

17 hours ago, GotoPAschool said:

Was this someone that had an interview?

I know people are still having interviews this week. During mine, they told me to patiently wait, calls/emails will be going on around April 15th, and that they have a waitlist too. So, that if I don't hear from them then, just to keep waiting. And that if it was a rejection, we could make an appointment to get feedback on how to improve.

No no! my friend got denied without an interview. I still haven't heard anything period, as in I did not get an interview invite

Archived