Western Michigan University: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're accepted with that cohort, you'll hear in 10-14 days. If you're denied, you'll be notifed of that as well. But if you're not accepted with your cohort but not denied, you'll continued to be considered with future cohorts until you're accepted, waitlisted, or denied.

Congrats to those of you accepted! So I applied in August and have not heard anything back, but i'm super confused because today I contacted the PA advising office and they said they don't look at applications until December 1st. it seems like people have already received interviews and acceptances so I have no idea why they said that lol. 

22 hours ago, KindnessMatters said:

Congrats to those of you accepted! So I applied in August and have not heard anything back, but i'm super confused because today I contacted the PA advising office and they said they don't look at applications until December 1st. it seems like people have already received interviews and acceptances so I have no idea why they said that lol. 

WMU holds roughly 4 interview dates, and from each pool they interview about 20-25 students and accept a certain # of applicants  from each pool. (Some pools they'd accept more than others). So what I believe they meant was the deadline is December 1st so they're still in the process of reviewing apps, and sending out invites. If you didn't hear back yet, that means you're still being considered! 

On 11/13/2017 at 9:51 AM, musiikbox said:

I have an interview on December 8th :) let me know if anyone else is going!

Also, how were the MMIs? This would actually be my 3rd MMI interview (by now i should be a pro, right?!?)

MMI's are the same everywhere..you don't know what to expect lol. It was my first MMI and I really enjoyed it, just arrive on time and be yourself, oh and make sure you have something to drink!! 60-70 minutes talking can really dry your mouth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived