Western Michigan University: 2017-2018 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, musiikbox said:

I just received a contingent offer from WMU!!! This happend around 2pm today. This is beyond exciting!!! If I remember correctly, a contingent offer would basically equals an acceptance after they pass through a background check and receive your finished degree transcripts, right?

Yes it is! As long as all of your stuff checks out consider it your acceptance offer. Congrats!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, musiikbox said:

I just received a contingent offer from WMU!!! This happend around 2pm today. This is beyond exciting!!! If I remember correctly, a contingent offer would basically equals an acceptance after they pass through a background check and receive your finished degree transcripts, right?

Yes exactly! Just received mine as well :) Go broncos!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mmR27 said:

Are there any more interview dates left?

I had my interview on December 8th and when I was there they said that they were not done interviewing yet, but that is all I know. I am not sure if they have already done more or sent out invites or anything like that, sorry! 

Good luck to you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2018 at 0:20 AM, passingthought said:

Hi everyone! Long time reader, first time poster.

I received a conditional offer via email the other day so I am pretty excited! Do any of you know if they send out an email following this with more info? The waiting game is killing me!

Curious when your deposit is due. I am on the waitlist and am waiting to accept a seat at another school and wanted to know if there was a possibility I would hear from WMU anytime soon! 

10 hours ago, SoontobePA2020 said:

Curious when your deposit is due. I am on the waitlist and am waiting to accept a seat at another school and wanted to know if there was a possibility I would hear from WMU anytime soon! 

Deposit is due 10 days after you receive your final offer. Good luck!

Archived