accepted. any input on this school?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hennessee

Depends...

Where else have you been accepted? St. francis is a perennial top 10 school.

I love the isolation--makes for less distractions.

Where are you coming from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Colleen164: I just submitted my app to CASPA for the class that starts in 2011. From your experience at SFU, can you tell me what you liked and did not like there? I have heard that it is not a nice area, but have not been there myself, so I do not know. How is the curriculum for the didactic portion (all lecture style), and how are clinicals set up? I appreciate any advice. :)

Colleen164: I just submitted my app to CASPA for the class that starts in 2011. From your experience at SFU, can you tell me what you liked and did not like there? I have heard that it is not a nice area, but have not been there myself, so I do not know. How is the curriculum for the didactic portion (all lecture style), and how are clinicals set up? I appreciate any advice. :)

kangak1 - Your likely to get a better response from Colleen164 if you PM her since her post was over a year ago. This is a pretty old thread. Just a thought.

• 2 years later...

Scut-monkey...

I tried to send you a PM but your mailbox must be full. I'm posting here instead and maybe you'll see my note. I applied to SFU for 2013 matriculation. I've been offered and interview and I'm set to interview with them in November. So far, I've been offered one other interview as well. In reading this thread about the school, it seems to be a good school. They appear to have a rock-solid reputation. This school was the only one I the east side of the country that I applied to. I live in AZ but I'm orginally from upstate NY. Being that you're alumni is there anything you can share with me about the school, interview process, location, housing around the school, program itself, etc. Anything you want to share would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me. Much thanks!

• 8 months later...

Are there any non traditional students that attended here coming in with BS/BA? Any one have any information on difficulty to enter their program, class size, how competitive it was? How was your experience there? What were clinicals like? (in state or out?) I believe they place out of state, which I wasn't keen on.

• 2 months later...

Archived