University of South Carolina PA Program 2016-2017

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations!!!!  can you list your stats.... gpa, gre, degree, hours?

CASPA Cumulative GPA: 4.0

CASPA Science GPA: 3.53*

GRE: Verbal 151, Quantitative 153, Analytical 5.0

Shadowing Hours: Combined 60+ in dermatology, general surgery, primary care, and orthopedics 

DPC: 800+ (and counting) hours as a Physical Therapy Technician

Volunteer Hours: Combined 70+ in different settings, including volunteering at a clinic that serves uninsured citizens in a rural area

I am currently in school and will be graduating with my Bachelor's in Cell and Molecular Biology in December. My stats were definitely lower than most applicants, possibly due to the fact that I am still in school and most applicants have already graduated and worked in the field, but it definitely is not impossible!

I was CASPA Verified 8/9 and I received their supplemental within a couple of hours. I submitted the supplemental and paid on 8/11. I can't believe some of y'all already have acceptances, how exciting! Hoping to hear something positive back soon from them, seems like they are very time efficient! 

I interviewed Aug. 5 and was accepted shortly thereafter. The interview was great, and the faculty and staff make you feel very comfortable the whole time. It's clear they put a lot of effort into making this a successful program. I'll be attending this January, so hopefully there will be a FB group soon!

Archived