Degree Completion Program List

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They actually allow us one year from graduating to complete the MMS at St. Francis through our program but i have a semester or two left to finish my BS and it would cost the same as the ATSU program plus more importantly more time so the ATSU program is better for me.

I am receiving the AS from foothill, which is optional since the Certificate from Stanford is the main award-in fact the counselor at Foothill told me i am the FIRST PCAP student she has EVER met in her entire time at foothill LOL-so not many people get the AS, I am only getting it to enter the ATSU program. Our program is actually a joint Stanford/Foothill program and we only associate with foothill for fees to keep it affordable-common misconception about PCAP. We ha ve never set foot in a foothill classroom. But it doesnt really matter where one attends...I would have taken a seat at a wal-mart program if it meant I get to practice as a PA afterwards :0)

BTW the link you provided is just a portal to the main site Primary Care Associate Program - Stanford University School of Medicine

Archived