Application Cycle 2016 - 2017

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those who already interviewed or were accepted: did the faculty talk at all about the attrition rate and if the members of the faculty try hard to help the students succeed? Looking at the website, I noticed that they accept 30 students each year, but only 22-23 are taking the PANCE. That seems to me like they're losing a large number of students, and I'm wondering why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the interview like?

The interview was VERY informal.  The program director went over the program, we had lunch in a room and talked to a couple of current students and then had our three individual interviews, which were each very informal.  I actually had a lot of fun at this interview, I was a little shocked when I got the acceptance.

The interview was VERY informal. The program director went over the program, we had lunch in a room and talked to a couple of current students and then had our three individual interviews, which were each very informal. I actually had a lot of fun at this interview, I was a little shocked when I got the acceptance.

How many people were interviewing on the same day?

Marylanddoc & diablo03: what kind of HCE did you guys have, also what were your majors in. Thank you.

I am a paramedic.  I have over 15000 hours in as a medic, both adult and peds.  8000 hours prior to that as an emt/hospital tech.

I majored in Health Science

I think I interviewed with diablo03, it was 8 of us that day.

yea I think we must have. 

I will be declining this seat though.   I have two other acceptances, including one really close to home.  Hope this opens a seat for someone else.

Nope! I got invited for an interview 2 days ago.

Really?! How early before your interview invite did you receive the "in review" email?

Should I email them back letting them know my prerequisites are completed and give them an updated count of HCE hours?

Anyone accepted and received the official email yet, I need to know when the $500 is due, mymaddison changed and I accepted.

You will get a letter in the mail that will have the due date for the deposit, or you can call the program and they will tell you. Mine was two weeks after I got accepted.

Archived