Application Cycle 2016 - 2017

Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are- they sent me an email yesterday and invited me to interview November 18, December 2, or December 9.  Also, I received the "your application is now under review" email on Oct 3 if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who interviewed and was put on hold heard back from the program yet?

I was told that I was accepted, however there are more acceptances than seats so I have to wait until the previous 10 candidates respond (they have until December 23) with their decisions before my decision can be finalized. I sure hope that someone from those 10 were accepted elsewhere and decide to go that route. I would love to go to JMU! Has anyone given up their seat to JMU to go elsewhere? 

Has anyone that accepted heard anything since then? After I sent my deposit and accepted on MyMadison I haven't heard anything...

You will receive an official acceptance packet in the mail soon. It took maybe 10 days or so after I accepted and paid my tuition deposit on MyMadison until I received mine in the mail. In the acceptance packet you will find some paperwork that you will need to sign and send back to JMU. Congrats on being accepted! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Archived