North Carolina: High Point University 2017 start

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how long the entire interview process lasts? I had an interview scheduled at a different school on 10/28 so they told me the next available date is 11/11 and the interview is at 1pm. I'm trying to schedule flights out because I'd need to get back to ATL that night. Also, has anyone scheduled an interview for a date later than that? 

Does anyone know how long the entire interview process lasts? I had an interview scheduled at a different school on 10/28 so they told me the next available date is 11/11 and the interview is at 1pm. I'm trying to schedule flights out because I'd need to get back to ATL that night. Also, has anyone scheduled an interview for a date later than that? 

The interview process takes around 5 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

So my application was verified for review on June 20th and I have yet to hear anything. I have been accepted and interviewed at other schools and am trying to figure out plans for next year. Does anyone know if HP is still offering interviews? I figured I would have heard something by now.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I was just offered an interview today for February 24th. Just wondering if anyone thinks this is just for the active list, or if it is for an actual spot, if there are any left. It said on their website that they would tell you if you are interviewing for the active list and I was not told that, or it was not specified. Hoping there are spots left because this is quite a trip for me! Congrats to everyone accepted so far! :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received another offer from a fully accredited school with successful PANCE pass rates. I'm sure High Point will be fully accredited soon and also will have successful PANCE pass rates, and if they had the statistics to show for that I would have picked this school. To me, their only downfall was that they are very new. LOVED the rest of this program- staff and facilities seem awesome! Like I said, super hard decision!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived