futurepa1122

North Carolina: High Point University 2017 start

My applications were verified this past thursday and I got an email on Friday saying my materials were received and that they will begin the review process. Does that mean I should be expecting back from them soon (interview invite/rejection)? I was quite surprised by how fast they put my application into review just after my CASPA verification.

I haven't heard anything about interviews yet. I've only gotten the email stating my application was received. I went to their open house and I was pretty impressed with the campus and program. 

Hello all! I applied in mid July,from people who applied last year do you remember any important dates for interviews and acceptances?  

Hello all! I applied in mid July,from people who applied last year do you remember any important dates for interviews and acceptances?  

Last year I believe interviews began in late September. My interview wasn't until December, the very last interview group to go through. I had completed my application in early august, but my shadowing hours weren't finalized until after. Even though I was the last interview, I do know a student who was accepted to the program from my group. Good luck! 

There was an interview for active list candidates in February. I know someone who was accepted off the active list that interviewed then! I do believe interviews started in September with invites sent out late August! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was CASPA verified 8/9 and received the "we've received your application" email from them within a few hours. Really hoping to get an interview, the program and faculty seem wonderful! Best of luck everyone!! 

Just recieved a call to interview on September 9th! If anyone is flying into Raleigh and wants to share a shuttle let me know! The more people the cheaper the shuttle.

• Upvote 1

There will be 16 people at Friday's interview.

Do you have any other information about the interview? 

Can't wait to meet everyone at the 9/9 interview this Friday! They didn't provide too much detail about what the interview entails.  Are there two groups? I'm not interviewing until 1:00. Good luck to everyone interviewing! 

Do you have any other information about the interview?

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. I don't know much more about it. I just know that they are interviewing 16 people and all of the interviews are in the afternoon. I think the interviews will be individual (no group interviews). I hope you guys do great!