South University- West Palm Beach

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to apply here, congrats to everyone accepted! I'm wondering how many of the 50 seats are filled up so far... anyone have any idea?

About 30 of the 50 seats have been filled. And there will be 50 students waitlisted, but I'm not sure how many have been waitlisted.

It really just depends where you're at in the process. If you've already gotten accepted somewhereare happy with it, and its too expensive to come to West Palm for the interview then maybe save your time and money. If you got accepted somewhere but really want to check it out, and financially don't mind, then go for it. Now if you haven't gotten accepted anywhere, or even have any interviews anywhere then I would deff. go. You would be amazed how much they actually pull from the wait list. Most schools are aware that people apply to many programs so its understandable if people drop out to go to their top choice, or somewhere closer to home, etc. I've heard of people getting calls in December to start the program in January because they were on the waitlist. So like I said, just depends where you're at in the process. Hope that helps, and good luck!

Did they not call you and let you know Petunia since you have an interview upcoming as well? I already booked my plane ticket and hotel so I might as well go, I won't get all my money back

They did not call me.  I thought maybe they wanted to call everyone traveling so they could cancel the trip if they wanted.  I am 30 minutes away, so maybe they see no reason to tell me since it'd make sense for me to interview either way.  Or maybe they will call local people later, I'll let you know.

It's a really nice area- hope you will enjoy your time - beach is far from campus, like 30 minutes, but worth it to go relax.  Make the most of your trip :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to apply here, congrats to everyone accepted! I'm wondering how many of the 50 seats are filled up so far... anyone have any idea?

No idea, but from what it looks like on this forum they are filling up pretty quickly, I recently applied (8/17) and have not gotten anything back yet not even a confirmation email.

I got wait listed.  Overall it is good news since all of us who interviewed last week were interviewing for spots on the wait list.  I have 3 more interviews over the next few weeks- so hoping for the best.  I met some really terrific women on my interview day- wishing you ladies all of the success and that you will be accepted into your dream programs.  It was lovely meeting you!  

Archived