Prerequisite Transcript Entry Format

Hi everyone,

I am in the middle of manually entering my college coursework into CASPA. I noticed that there is a prerequisite coursework entry space below the page where you have to enter your college coursework. I am having trouble entering coursework information that fits each programs requirements. The format does not seem friendly for me to enter anything. All the entry spots for each program are merged together. I have tried to zoom out with no luck. I have also tried using alternative browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari), but still no luck. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I have attached a screenshot showing what I am seeing.

Thanks in advance!

post-123933-0-27563400-1462907629_thumb.png

"Prerequisites

This tab will only be available if the PA Program has opted to use it. If it is available, you will be given a list of the school’s prerequisite course requirements and asked to designate which courses you have taken or plan to take which you believe fulfill these requirements. You must have entered your coursework AND have completed the “transcript review” part of the coursework section for this feature to be available."

From: https://portal.caspaonline.org/caspaHelpPages/frequently-asked-questions/school-information/deadlines/index.html

Always start with the CASPA faq

Archived