Reapply?

what everyone else has said.

plus, think of losing 1 yr of earnings as a PA. how did you figure it was "low-tier?" if it was off an internet list i wouldn't trust that and go more by how you felt and what you learned during the interview. 

Never thought I'd have to persuade someone to accept their acceptance into a program but here we are. Lol.

I would accept. There's no sense in attempting to re-apply this upcoming cycle, spend all of those ridiculous amounts of application fees and redo the entire interview process if you're already accepted somewhere. The candidate pool grows more competitive every year and if you don't get in anywhere, you'll be kicking yourself for foregoing this opportunity.

Best of luck!

Ditto to all of the above.

To be honest, I'm over here sitting on a wait list, just hoping for a spot in any school. It would be foolish to give up your seat and place all your bets on what you HOPE will happen next year. Be thankful you were offered a seat anywhere, as the applicant pool becomes more and more competitive each year, with many qualified applicants being waitlisted or even denied.

Archived