• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many people is SJVC interviewing in total?

As of today, 128 invites will be going out. As some of you know we have started calling. The first week of interviews is going to start this coming Tuesday. To all applicants please do not even think about asking me your status on the PA forum in public or private...lol.

Hello everyone!! I'm new to PA forum, and I like it! Hopefully I will get to know you all soon! Interviewing for SJVC next week, excited and nervous! I've found a lot of useful tips througout all the threads.

Hi Frankie, my name's Robert - welcome to the forum! You're right, there is a great deal of useful information on this forum and a lot of helpful people. That's the part I have appreciated the most - everyone here is friendly and willing to help out a potential future colleague. Good luck to you on your interview and welcome to the forum, and maybe we'll be seeing each other in class soon.

Hello 2014 Applicants,

My name is Nate. Nice too meet all of you on this thread. I have already gone through the interview process for a third time. Just waiting on "that" phone call lol. Hopefully a notice comes soon, so I can finally get a good nights rest!

Best

Nate

Archived