• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Step up to USMLE step 2 is perfect.. ...I have the kindle version...it's outline format as well.

Another good one is Kaplan master the boards step 3... That one is more clinical based...

I really like the "Step Up" series. I have Step Up to USMLE Step 1. I'll invest in Step 2 as well. I will look into the Kaplan one. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Guest DLuong
Lol am I the only one who feels I could have done better? I keep going over the questions and I keep thinking to myself I could gave answered better! Whats done is done I guess... Theres always next year :)

ditto -same here.

Hi I’m new to the forum, I’m getting a little confused, arethey already interviewing for the c/o 2014? If so how did I fall behind on thisnotice? I thought I was keeping up with all the dates : / my goal was to jointhe c/o 2014 since I still have one prereq needed to be done...any advice wellbe grateful

Hi. Welcome to the forum. To answer your question, yes, they have already been interviewing for the class starting this fall. The program does not accept prereqs in progress so you will only be eligible to apply once all of your prereqs are completed.... class of 2015 maybe? Good luck with your remaining course!

Frances

Guest DLuong
Breath!! soraya and nlara

I haven't got a call either. Was a bit worried/down earlier but nothing I can do about it now except keep on working to make my application more competitive for next year.

Archived