• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I know is that priority goes to Central Valley

applicants if they shall make it to interview, then to out of town apps

such as yourself. Best advice I can give you is don't get discouraged It's my

third time at this, so I know how it feels. Once you know for sure you were not invited

to interview, call a PA advisor and ask what went wrong and how can you

strenghten your application for next time around

I hope everyone is doing good besides being super nervous and excited. I had my interview Friday! Now the waiting process starts, the waiting time feels like an eternity. Good luck to all those who interviewed! Nate I know how you feel! Sleep deprived!!

Linda

Hopefully soon we will be sleep deprived due to studying! Ughh... the wait!! :)

I am right there with you guys with the nerves and all, but I think we need to ease the tension a bit. I posted this last year and for those of you who haven't seen it yet, it's pretty funny and is worth a look. Pretty talented students at the Emory PA Program...

Keep your chin up everyone, and GOOD LUCK!

Robert

Once we are in the program SierraHiker, I think we can them comp I can dance, or so I think lol

Trust me when I say, the last thing any of you want to see is me dancing. If you have ever watched Seinfeld and saw the episode where Elaine dances - you'll understand why. In the meantime, I found an article that all of you may find interesting of things to keep in mind about school.

http://www.paeaonline.org/index.php?ht=a/GetDocumentAction/i/127990

I thought it was pretty good.

Robert

Trust me when I say, the last thing any of you want to see is me dancing. If you have ever watched Seinfeld and saw the episode where Elaine dances - you'll understand why. In the meantime, I found an article that all of you may find interesting of things to keep in mind about school.

http://www.paeaonline.org/index.php?ht=a/GetDocumentAction/i/127990

I thought it was pretty good.

Robert

Awesome Robert. Are you or anyone else doing any review in preparation for the program? I've found "Step Up to Medicine" to be a great resource. It's in an outline format so I think it would be helpful when studying also. Check it out!

Awesome Robert. Are you or anyone else doing any review in preparation for the program? I've found "Step Up to Medicine" to be a great resource. It's in an outline format so I think it would be helpful when studying also. Check it out!

Thanks Frances - I will take a look!

Robert

Guest DLuong

If I get in, I think I will prepare by just reviewing anatomy, medical terminology and physiology. If I don't get in, I will spend my time getting more HCE.

Step up to USMLE step 2 is perfect.. ...I have the kindle version...it's outline format as well.

Another good one is Kaplan master the boards step 3... That one is more clinical based...

Archived