Class of 2014

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how many spots are left, if they're still interviewing, and if anyone that got waitlisted heard back from Nova Orlando?

Don't quote me on this, but I am under the impression that they are no longer interviewing and that our class has been filled. However they can literally pull people from the waitlist from any time between now and when classes start, because there's always the chance of someone declining their acceptance for another school at the last minute.

Does anyone know how many spots are left, if they're still interviewing, and if anyone that got waitlisted heard back from Nova Orlando?

Don't quote me on this, but I am under the impression that they are no longer interviewing and that our class has been filled. However they can literally pull people from the waitlist from any time between now and when classes start, because there's always the chance of someone declining their acceptance for another school at the last minute.

Well, I'm really not sure. Pauline sent out a bunch of emails on Thursday and shortly following I got quite a few requests asking to be in the FB group and I was thinking it was either the final round of acceptances or something close to it. But then again the FB group has 53 members so far so I suppose that could mean there are either 7 seats left or 7 people without Facebooks!

Since the FB group has been made we've had quite a few people join and then leave upon getting accepted elsewhere. Like I said in my last post, I've heard that they pull people from the wait list up until the very last minute.

I'm not sure about the specific number of students they are accepting this year, I just know it's in the ballpark of 60.

I think the committee gets together to confer on acceptances every couple of weeks, so the time it takes to find out your acceptance varies. I found out two days after my interview, but I know some people definitely had to wait longer.

Archived