Can I still send in my GRE score if the school doesn't require it?

Or it might show the program that you are not paying close attention to details...

Does the school extend the option to send supplemental items? Or is it pretty clear what they want without any sort of trailer phrase such as "additional submissions may be sent to xyz office"?

Best case scenerio you impress them. Worse case scenerio you irk them. Middle of the road..it gets round filed and doesn't affect things one bit.

Maybe you can call them and ask the people who would be in the know instead of random folks on the internet who don't even know what school you are talking about?

• Administrator

I considered that, Just Steve, but since a GRE score is three numbers, there's very little "processing" involved, even if it has to be attached to a file. That's not the same with a lot of other extra junk. I support it's always possible an extra GRE score would irk them, but I think that possibility is pretty remote.

Archived