*** Class of 2014 interview!!!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone received a phone call on any day besides Wednesday?

Does MEDEX typically notify all the accepted applicants from the first interview session the same day? Did they already call all of they accepted applicant on Wednesday, or they probably making more calls next week.

Do they call you if they put you on the wait-list?

I start to getting more nervous since I didn't get a call. :sweat:

Muk, the current students we had lunch with said they got their calls closer to week 3. If about 20 of the 30 who interviewed are accepted...well, it still seems like there should be spots left since only about 5 people have posted here. (Yes, I know that not all 30 applicants are members of the forum, but a lot of us seemed to be.) Mariah said they would send "No"s via normal mail so if you haven't gotten a letter yet, that would seem to imply that they're still thinking about you. I wish they would have told us all at one time to eliminate this stress!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (and Jessica and Anne!). :)

Hi everyone!

Congrats to those who have already been accepted, and good luck to those still waiting! I will be seeing some of you at the Nov 1st interviews. I am starting to get excited-nervous to fly out there from KS and meet the staff and fellow interviewee's.

Safe travels for all! Can't wait to meet you!

Archived