*** Class of 2014 interview!!!

I expected to be nervous, but actually...had a good time. Everyone (faculty and students) was very nice and personable. It was interesting to meet the other applicants who all seemed extremely talented. Must be a hard decision for the adcom. :) Our table decided that they could have an easier few weeks if they just accepted all of us. LOL!!

To the applicants, it was great to meet all of you and finally put names with faces. Hope the next few weeks just fly by and good news awaits. :)

I agree, our whole group was great and seemed to get along so well it just makes sense to accept us all. :) It was great meeting everyone, I really hope to see you all again!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

Just thought I'd chime in here and congratulate those of you who have made it through the interview process. Of course I realize this is just a transition to the next phase of waiting, but I'm sure none of you would have it any other way right now. I am applying to the bachelor's program so it seems my wait is a bit longer. I chose the Yakima site since I am from eastern WA and worked as a paramedic in Yakima County for 3 years......great area if you love the outdoors!

Good Luck!

Yesterday's interview was awesome! Really enjoyed meeting everyone, lots of talented folks out there. Really enjoyed my group interview partners (Jmarie I think you were in my group), you guys rock! Best wishes to all!

Anyone get any phone calls yet?

Garrick

Yes, that was me! No phone calls yet, I think it's a bit soon to be expecting that but I have been checking my phone all the time anyway, haha. Let everyone know if you hear anything, good luck Interview Buddy!

Yesterday's interview was awesome! Really enjoyed meeting everyone, lots of talented folks out there. Really enjoyed my group interview partners (Jmarie I think you were in my group), you guys rock! Best wishes to all!

Anyone get any phone calls yet?

Garrick

Hey Garrick!

I think I was with you in the last interview group yesterday. Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone and wish you all the best! It was an amazing experience and for those who have an interview coming up...the staff and faculty are great people, obviously there to support their students. They really want to get to know you during this whole process. The program is an inspiration and the people there really uphold that spirit.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Sara

Hey Sara! Yep the day went great and was really impressed with the staff and all the candidates. I thought our 3rd interview with Tess went really well too, you guys rock! Hopefully we will hear something soon! Jesscbv I agree...when my phone rings now I pick up on the first 1/2 ring, so anxious! Still thinking about duck taping the phone to my head to make it easier to access and answer in an ASAP fashion. Best wishes to ya'll! Fingers crossed!

Archived