Interview for Class 2012

Does anyone else feel like this has been the most stressful experience of their lives??? Its out of our hands and we are just patiently waiting (Well if your anything like I am your not so patient, and you look at the mail box everyday and check your email a hundred times and even call the schools inquiring your status!!) Can't wait to get a letter this week! Good luck everyone!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

I am curious what the average applicant stats are or class profiles for Le Moyne's program. Any current students or applicants care to share? what do they look for, is the class diverse? What does their applicant pool look like this year? I know we won't hear regarding interviews for another couple of weeks, but the wait is unsettling.

• 1 month later...

Guys and Gals,

I am so freaked out. I want to call them today, two days after the inteview (Jan 7th, Sat), but I am worried they will be upset that I called. I heard from multiple current students that the admission comitte typically sits down for two days and decides on all applicants. Anyone got a call back yet?

Haha I am with you! The waiting is the worst part. Ive read that calling is not a good idea. I read on their website that decisions are made by the end of January and are sent via snail mail. So even if they decided already we still have to wait 4 days +/- for the letter. Hopefully the will e-mail/call instead. If anyone gets accepted please post!

Same here, I have butterflies constantly 24/7. I got rejected from Salus a while back and I REALLY wanted to go there, I nearly had a breakdown, so I'm trying to hold myself together for this one, trying to imagine how I'll feel if it goes either way... But I don't think the call would be a good idea either. Maybe send a "thank you" note just for them giving you the time and opportunity to interview. I actually got a "you're welcome" email back. Haha. Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated on my status too. Hey and don't freak if you get a small envelope, they may not want to waste their resources on sending you a whole "welcome packet" if you decide not to go there. So don't throw up if you see a small one lol. Anyway, best of luck and may the odds ever be in your favor ;).

Just called LeMoyne College. I spoke with Sheila and she started laughing and said she understands why students would call. She said that it would be better to call next week (Wednesday after to get a better answer). She said that they will be informing students via mail (no emails or phone calls). I asked her if a student calls and asks for the decision made by the comittee over the phone, would she let the student know? She said she can only say whether the letter has been mailed out or not but confirm or deny admission.

Guys, I do not know about you, but I think we ought to be able to get that information over the phone-mail could get lost, misplaced or what not. Plus, who wants to wait three days for regular mail when you just get an answer over the phone is seconds. What you guys think?

Archived