Interview for Class 2012

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acceptances by phone and denials via snail mail? My hope is that Buffchic is just really really smart with awesome stats so they had to call her right away before she picked another school. While our acceptance letters are in the mail as we speak. haha. Nothing in the mail today for me but if I hear anything ill be sure to post.

That's not true at all. They told us in our interviews it would be about 3-4 weeks. They may have taken their absolutely most competitive people, the ones there were not wavering about, and offered them a seat in order to try and secure them. The rest of the people may be of a somewhat harder decision and we will probably hear by snail mail. You're awfully anxious/catastrophic sounding! Relax a little! :)

Good for you two on getting a call, that is awesome! It definitely makes me more anxious though! i keep rehearsing my interview day through my head every night and its been keeping me up haha, but hopefully the rest of us will get to know soon, their program seemed like such a good balance to prepare you to become a PA.

I hear you adjk1229. LeMoyne is my first choice, so I hear back from them, then I would not to spend my time and money going to Drexel, Pace, or Chatham. That's why I am so anxious, but if you ask me, I do not like the fact that they can't tell us over the phone. I mean this is 21st century-its as easy as an email or phone call. I say 30 seconds each student.

I completely agree with you, I think they like to make us wait. Cruel. haha. Le Moyne is also my first choice and I agree with you dineenz, they're program seems far superior to most I've checked out. I am quite anxious as well but I'm not letting myself get all worked up because I was rejected from Salus University and I was pretty devastated. I really wanted to go there and I was so upset for a couple weeks that I made myself sick to my stomach. I don't want to feel like that again so I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best, that's all we can do right? Good luck you two :)

Good for you adjk for getting in thats so exciting, sjaffe2 at least you got waitlisted thats still really good, and most likely a spot will open up for you, im guessing since they are waitlisting all spots are filled? .. and so now my chances dont look that great..but ill be hoping for something still nonetheless

Hey everyone,

Yeah I got into Hofstra as well but haven't been too happy with the way they run things. I sent in my deposit back in November and hadn't heard anything about whether they received it or not or anything about the status. Didn't cash my check until last week. Haven't gotten anything such as my student ID, program schedule, or anything. I'm not very happy with the way things are going with them. But, Le Moyne is my first choice and has been since I started this whole process. It has only been reinforced by the way they handled their interview process. Their program is amazing and I can't wait to use the new science building. I am definitely going to Le Moyne instead. So people are being waitlisted already? That's insane.

Hello all,

Congrats to adjk1229 and Hope2012! Don't give up hope Sjaffe and everybody. Wait lists take a while to sort out. I'm still in the waiting pool at Yale. Waiting is certainly tedious. But I think that they MAY still be calling with acceptances--you just never know. I know that happened at Yale to folks who thought they weren't accepted and then got a call several days later.

The new science building at Le Moyne looks pretty awesome and I really liked the humanities in medicine seminar concept. It seems like a super program and I am very excited about it!

Archived