eakhan04

Interview for Class 2012

Guest slvereneau

I just received my phone call as well and I will be interviewing on the 9th. Has anyone heard anything about their interview process?

Guest slvereneau

I am coming from central CT and this will be my 5th interview. I feel pretty prepared just from the previous ones.

Guest slvereneau

Le Moyne is not my top choice but it is up there. I would like to stay close to my family so Quinnipiac is my first choice ideally - I am just so ready to get accepted into a PA program so I can practice as a PA that I've applied to multiple places.

Guest megruss87

i have an interview on jan 8th too. im coming from just outside NYC so it'll be a bit of a trip, i was looking at amtrak, but havent booked anything since i still have some time, but stubby u might know this since ur from the area, but anyone else feel free to chime in here, how close is the amtrak station to the school and r there hotels nearby? thanks for the info and congrats everyone!

Guest Tiffany Wright

i have an interview also on jan 8. i am so nervous. do anyone know much about their interview process

Guest makemeapa

I'll be there on the 8th also, it'll be my 7th interview by then, will cancel if accepted at QU or PACE. So hopefully I won't see u guys but if I do best of luck to all!!!!

i have an interview also on jan 8. i am so nervous. do anyone know much about their interview process

It's a pretty full day. There is an individual interview, a group interview and an essay. The current students in the program will do some presentations and are available to talk to about the program and they will take you on a tour of the program buildings

Hey i have an interview on Jan 9th, i'm coming from Utah. Does anyone have an idea on where to stay? They sent me some hotels but was wondering if anyone has any other input. Thanks and good luck to everyone

Guest arcruz616

Hey,

Got an interview too..mine is january 7th..anyone else going the same day?

hello

My interview is also on the 7th. It will be my first time in up state NY excited.

seems like everyone is stayin at that Comfort Inn, im hoping to cab my way around.

Guest makemeapa

Eakhan my interview is the 8th you? Yeah I'm curious about the group interviews also.

Guest manpreet8

Hi everyone, I have an interview Jan 9th coming from Cali