Interview for Class 2012

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest slvereneau

Le Moyne is not my top choice but it is up there. I would like to stay close to my family so Quinnipiac is my first choice ideally - I am just so ready to get accepted into a PA program so I can practice as a PA that I've applied to multiple places.

Guest megruss87

i have an interview on jan 8th too. im coming from just outside NYC so it'll be a bit of a trip, i was looking at amtrak, but havent booked anything since i still have some time, but stubby u might know this since ur from the area, but anyone else feel free to chime in here, how close is the amtrak station to the school and r there hotels nearby? thanks for the info and congrats everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest makemeapa

I'll be there on the 8th also, it'll be my 7th interview by then, will cancel if accepted at QU or PACE. So hopefully I won't see u guys but if I do best of luck to all!!!!

i have an interview also on jan 8. i am so nervous. do anyone know much about their interview process

It's a pretty full day. There is an individual interview, a group interview and an essay. The current students in the program will do some presentations and are available to talk to about the program and they will take you on a tour of the program buildings

• 2 weeks later...

Archived