• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CASPA mailed 7/29/2011, haven't finished the secondary application yet.

Undergrad Ed School: Stetson University- Sociology Major

Graduate Ed School: University of Chicago- MA in Social Science

Cumulative GPA: 3.67

Science GPA: 3.78

GRE: 650V 680Q 4.0

Direct Patient Care : 1,200 hrs

Other Healthcare experience: 5,000 hrs + (I recruit patients for clinical trials so a lot of my job isn't "hands on" but is working with patients/PAs/nurses/Docs)

Extracurricular/Research Activities: 2000 + volunteer hrs at various places, 8 peer reviewed publications, 40+ poster presentations

Shadowing: 1000 + hrs (PA: 200, Nurse 300, Docs 500)

Hope that is helpful!

Got invited to interview! I will be going to the 9/30 interview session, anyone else??

CASPA mailed 8/3/11

Undergrad Ed School: U Hartford - Radiography Major

Cumulative GPA: 3.72

Science GPA: 3.66

GRE: did not take

Direct Patient Care : 1,200 hrs

Other Healthcare experience: 2,500 hrs (worked in a hospital kitchen delivering meal trays to patients)

Extracurricular/Research Activities: Volunteer Student Tour Guide (also on teh executive board), Student member of the Radiography Advisory Board, Member of Alpha Sigma Pi National Society of Leadership and Success

Shadowing: 25 hrs shadowing an orthopedic surgery PA

Good luck to everyone and their interviews!

• 3 weeks later...

I am scheduled for the 11/17 interview as well, and am excited to meet you all there! I am flying from North Carolina, and was wondering if anyone knows how long the interview day will last? It says 'plan to spend the day', but what time does that mean? I don't know what time I need to plan my flight, and have had a very difficult time getting in touch with anyone from admissions (and also don't want to spend the extra money for two nights in a Boston hotel instead of one)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived