• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ hmortell Thanks for the encouragement! I am trying to stay positive. I interviewed well, but my on the spot written paper wasn't so good! I had a lot of cross outs and it was so rushed. Not to mention, I had just walked (well, I'm on crutches) over a half mile in the cold and up hill to get there. My hands were still shaking from that work out and my mind was a mess!! I had hoped that the rest of my application and conversational abilities would outweigh that paper. I guess not. I think that may be why I was not in the 'definite' category. =( I pray every day that I get that letter. I hope you guys get in somewhere too! Good luck everyone!

If other people are waitlisted and would like to keep in touch, that would be great! Boston is close to home for me and an ideal school for clinical rotation opportunities. Knowing if anyone is offered a seat, after being placed on the waitlist, would let us know that it is in fact moving and we may still have a chance! This is my second waitlist notification :sad: so it would be really helpful to know how many others are on it and if spots open up. Thanks! Hope to hear from others soon!

Claire,

I also received an email the other day letting me know I was on the waitlist. Do you know how their waitlist works? When did you interview?

I interviewed Jan 26th. I called and tried to get some information about the waitlist. He would not give me anything! Not even where I stand on it, as in how many are in front of me. It would help a lot to know this. So I figure the best thing to do is keep in touch with others who are going through the same thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived