Any news yet?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jewelzy Im not really sure how rejections worked but with my class the ADCOMM meet once a month to review interviewees. If you were waitlsted your application was reviewed again with the applications from the last set of interviews. Example: I interviewed in Jan and they reviewed apps in Feb ......my application was reviewed along with those who had been waitlisted.

Also to those of you who may end up waitlisted....that is not the end of the world.....I know we had a couple of people pulled from the waitlist.

As for how many interview dates....i think its 10...could be more or less depending on how many applicants they get that they like

Just got an interview invite for October 24th! Super last minute...but glad to finally hear back from Emory! I'm guessing they had a cancellation or something, and decided to squeeze me in since I'm local and won't have to worry about travel plans. For those who are curious about a timeline, I sent in CASPA last week of July, supplemental was in early July, but they didn't receive my GRE scores until Aug 5th so I technically missed the early deadline. I was a little worried about that. Good luck to everyone..and I;m looking forward to meeting all you October 24thers! :)

Hey there raran001, that is awesome that you are interviewing the same day as me... I will definitely see you there! And to Fa2008: Here's my timeline - Submitted CASPA application along with payment on 8/11; CASPA calculated my GPA on 8/26...and stamp a "complete" date as of 9/2 to be mailed out to various PA schools; Submitted online supplemental application and received a confirmation that my application materials have been received as of 9/7; and finally received interview invite by email on 10/18 for the interview date of 1/9/12!

Hi Everyone!

I received an invite for January 18th! I'm very excited about meeting everyone and having the opportunity to interview with Emory since it is such a great program! I'm hoping to switch my interview date to a Monday or Friday, but I'm excited to meet my fellow applicants. Oh, and for people that are wondering, I submitted my supplemental application Mid-September.

For those of you who received interview invites...congrats! Also, how many weeks did you have between being complete and your invite? The email said allow 4-6 weeks processing time and I'm just about at 6 weeks....does Emory notify you if you are rejected at that time too?

Archived