Interviews!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kidpossible, if you haven't heard anything then you're still a candidate. I personally haven't heard of any rejections from our group. I believe there is roughly 50 people accepted so far and they hope to be done interviewing in February. You still have a good chance of getting in! One of the professors told me they were looking at a class size of 105 for the 2012 group.

I don't know if they will reject anyone who was interviewed until really close to June. They want a full class, and after accepting some students accept offers of admission at other schools, or back out. They will make a wait list, and I've heard of programs exhausting their waiting list. Mrs. McGraw mentioned at the interview that as June approaches, they don't know which students are still available, who has accepted elsewhere, or who is still interested so it is a good idea to email her a few weeks before classes start if you're still interested in starting the PA program. There is always hope! If you don't get in this year, you'll have a full year to improve your applications!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived