Interviews!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am so excited to meet everyone too! Thats a really good question about financial aid, if you find out will you let us know. I also always check the letter, it makes me so happy haha. Lets try to keep each other posted. To everyone still waiting, i hope you hear super soon!

Hey NyTx! I called the enrollement services yesterday (I have a crazy situation since I got married this year in March, but they want last years tax information and I wasn't sure if they wanted both), but yes we need to fill out this year's financial aid (cince we start in June) as well as the one that comes open in Jan. Hope this helps.

Guest askyoulc

I interviewed in the morning too. Ms. McGraw said it would be several weeks before the AdCom met, but I thought she was just saying that to keep us from all calling on Monday morning for updates. Waiting until Feb/March is gonna be painful. How many more interview sessions did she say were scheduled? I remember she said that 2 more had been added, but I don't remember what the total number was. I wonder how many people have been accepted so far.

Guest askyoulc

It starts June 25th, but I think there's a week of orientation before that.

UTMB was my 1st interviews and I have 2 interviews in Pennsylvania next week, but no acceptances yet.

Archived