Interviews!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so nervous I can't get the right version of "hear" on my post. Could also be that I worked all day and am brain dead.....

:) Shirley did say some of us would know "this month" which was a long time and that would be the shorter wait so I am just preparing myself for the long haul that way I would be surprised and happy if I found out anything early.

the username is in communication e-mail #2 and the password is in communication e-mail #3. You can accept under the student services section. hope that helps!

Well.. I finally got to log on after calling them several times. I was able to accept the admission.. but I see that it says that my application is incomplete because I didn't send my GRE?!? and they want it by 9/1. I sent it a long time ago (it was even shown on that paper at the interviews). They must not want me here. :(

Did you get anything after you accepted the admission, like an email, or does it state anything in the student center? I was able to click accept admission and it said congrats etc, but after that, nothing else. I'm starting to freak out.

Archived