• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the interview candidates that have been accepted to RFUMS class 2014 I have created a facebook group, "Rosalind Franklin University PA program class 2014", so everyone can connect and see who their classmates will be before orientation in May 2012.

I hope everyone is excited and trying to do something fun everyday for the next six months. I want the time to go by fast, but then again slow because I have quite a bit to get done before school starts.

Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy all your family and friends that you get to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not necessarily; I received my interview invite for October 28th on October 5th or 6th... I imagine things have slowed down for the holidays and they will likely start inviting people again in late January, early February? I could be wrong, but I do remember only having 3 weeks to buy my plane ticket and make travel arrangements, so there's definitely still time for an interview invite. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!!!! Join the facebook group. More information on the group in the middle of this thread some where. I only get time once or twice a week to check facebook on my laptop and that is the easiest way to add people to the group once they request to be added so I ask for you to be patient if you do not get added right away.

I am getting excited to meet everyone in May! Officially 4 months away as my boyfriend reminded me of this morning. I think he is more excited than I am sometimes for this new journey and career.

Archived