Congratulations!!!! Join the facebook group. More information on the group in the middle of this thread some where. I only get time once or twice a week to check facebook on my laptop and that is the easiest way to add people to the group once they request to be added so I ask for you to be patient if you do not get added right away.

I am getting excited to meet everyone in May! Officially 4 months away as my boyfriend reminded me of this morning. I think he is more excited than I am sometimes for this new journey and career.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JKC, when did you interview and when/how were you notified you were on the waitlist? I interviewed on 1/20 for a spot on the waitlist. They told us we would hear in 2 weeks but I am curious as to whether/how many people have already been placed on the waitlist. Also, how did you find out you were excepted? Thanks for the information!

JKC, when did you interview and when/how were you notified you were on the waitlist? I interviewed on 1/20 for a spot on the waitlist. They told us we would hear in 2 weeks but I am curious as to whether/how many people have already been placed on the waitlist. Also, how did you find out you were excepted? Thanks for the information!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone accepted so far!

I am planning on moving to the Chicago area around May 1st. I am still undecided on my living situation at this point. I am hoping to live with someone from my class and feel I could live either in the city and commute or closer to campus. If anyone is still looking for a roommate, please let me know!

I'm looking very forward to meeting everyone!

Archived