I also have an interview on 10.28.11

any words of wisdom would be much appreciated!! :)

and for the photo- I got a passport photo and scanned it but the quality is subpar. Should I just crop a photo of myself and send that instead? RF is my #1 choice, just want to make the best choice.

thanks in advance for any and all info!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the interview process is very low key in my opinion, I would not stress out about it. There is an hour long introduction/orientation with 1st year students, a q&a with 2nd year students, a tour, and then a thirty minute interview with a faculty member and a student (not necessarily in that order). Other than the orientation, the whole interview day is conducted by current students and not graded/evaluated. Good luck.

I was informed of my acceptance by email. I also interviewed on 9/30. What group were you in, mackjacks? I was in purple :).

Also, for those of you worried about the photo, I stressed about it way too much and I really don't think it matters that much. I ended up sending a photo that was not the best quality and it didn't seem to alter my outcome.

Good Luck everyone who is interviewing. They really try to make the process as stress free as possible!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived