MDC 2011 Applicants-Please post any news post-interview.

I have been essentially stalking Jackie and Kathy by phone and e-mail since the acceptance calls were completed and finally got a response via email from Kathy that said:

Re: Your Phone Call

I believe you called today to find out the status of your application.

We have selected 50+ students for the MDC PA Program that will start August, 2011 and all of the students have been notified with a phone call.

If you would like to be considered for the MDC PA Class that will start August 2012, please communicate with Jackie Hernandez.

Thank you.

Then I asked about a waitlist and she replied:

Please communicate with Jackie Hernandez.

You should receive an official email within a couple of weeks.

We have a number of applicants on an alternate list. The alternate applicants again were based on the same standards as the selected students.

Thank you.

Kathy Burns

I subsequently contacted Jackie by e-mail last week and have not gotten a response. I sent a follow up e-mail to her today and still have not gotten a response. I read on one of these forum threads that if you are not accepted you get email notification mid-September letting you know and encouraging you to reapply.

This probably doesn't help you guys much but that's all I know thus far.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

hi everyone! i am applying to MDC, & will be submitting all application materials on thursday. I am past anxious, everyone who started PA school this year can you post your:

gpa?

healthcare exp?

if all pre-reqs were completed before applying?

and how early did you submit the application?

sample interview questions?

what to expect on the entrance exam?

Overall, what are they looking for in an applicant?????

Archived