MDC 2011 Applicants-Please post any news post-interview.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys!!! I received the call. I'm in. Jackie says I was number 23, there is still hope for all of you out there! keep your head up! I am so excited, congrats to all of you that received the call, see you in class. PA09, I live in Plantation, you have a car pool buddy

I dont think that guy was legit, I had a long conversation with her about it. I wanted to give you guys some peace of mind. She told me she has been busy today and hasnt made many calls. She told me that I am number 23 and she is also asking people if they are interested on having a class at night from 11 am to 10 pm that takes 3 years, so maybe there are more spots than what we think! Be hopeful, be patient, it will come!

got the call at 450, she said everyone will know by tommorow; as per night class they are just surveying the field to see who would be interested in a 3-10m-f class and Saturday schedule (could take up to 3 years though). Stressed the SURVEY part, nothing set as far as that goes. Anyway, congrats to all and good luck to those who will still be receiving calls, look forward to meeting everybody face-to-face in a few weeks!

Archived