MDC 2011 Applicants-Please post any news post-interview.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to you guys, you must be sooo excited!

One quick question: How long did your calls take approximately? If they will be calling a total of 50-60 people that will be accepted and there is 8 hours in a working day. i'm just trying to figure out how long give or take this torture might be for us...

Congrats to you guys, you must be sooo excited!

One quick question: How long did your calls take approximately? If they will be calling a total of 50-60 people that will be accepted and there is 8 hours in a working day. i'm just trying to figure out how long give or take this torture might be for us...

Hey sujin the call was approximatley 10 mins. I know exactly how you feel. I actually had the day off of work and was watching tv and got the call. Wishing you luck

Hey guys. Got the call! Jackie is calling and sending the official notices by mail. Can't wait to start. Whoever else gets in let me know, maybe we can exchange ideas about financial aid, car pulling, preparing etc..

Hey meng congratulations on yor asseptance to el PA eschool! Huan thing id like to bring to or atencion is you grammar guen ju esay carpulling. de corec guay tu esay dat is CAR POOLING. Yo so el de verdad pinguo de esta escuela yo fue el primero aceptado cojones! chupa me los juevos cuba libre patrio muerte 90 millas a cuba desde ekey west! i lub ju miami!

Hi. I got the call from Jackie at 4:30. I wanted to have info for everyone on here especially those who has shared.

I was her last call fpr the day and the 23rd of the 50 person incoming class. Good luck to all.

PM me if you'd like to talk about anything.

Aaron

The wait is over, Jacqueline Hernandez is calling everyone the have been accepted. I got my call yesterday. :=D: She indicated all the accepted student will get a call from her. Thank God the wait is over for me, congratulations to all that have received a call. All accepted students will also be receiving a letter and an email with instructions. I believe she will be finished calling everyone accepted by the end of the week. Good luck for those that have not received a call.

Archived