WesternU's MSPA Program Accepting Applications for the Fall 2012 entering class!

Hello!

As of April 15, 2011 WesternU's MSPA program began accepting applications for the Fall 2012 entering class. New this year is that the supplemental application is online. For more information on the application as well as the process please visit http://prospective.westernu.edu/physician-assistant/apply.

Please note that all science prerequisites must not have been completed prior to 2004. If so, you will be required to repeat those courses in order to satisfy the respective prerequisite. To see if the courses you have taken have been approved please visit our prerequisite database. If your course is not listed please submit a syllabus to your designated admissions counselor for review.

Finally, we recommend that you submit your CASPA and supplemental applications as soon as possible. The CASPA deadline is November 1st and the supplemental application deadline is December 1st.

We wish you all the best of luck this year. Please post questions in this forum so that our response may benefit others.

Sincerely,

• 5 months later...

Hi Karen,

Have you already called everyone that your school will be interviewing? I haven't heard from you guys and was just wondering whether or not you guys are still offering interviews. My supplemental application was completed on Oct. 31st. Was I not offered an interview because my application was turned in later? Please advise. Thank you very much!

Archived