PENNSYLVANIA: Temple

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I received an email reminding me to submit my GRE score to them. I applied to this school in October and hoped I would get in elsewhere (side note, I didn't). Their application doesn't close until March. I'm wondering if I should just submit to see? Anyone actually get in here?

I was wondering the same thing. I got the same email, I didn't even realize I hadn't submitted my GRE scores yet. I did submit the scores after I got the email, and reached out via email to the Assistant Director of Admissions. The admissions page says they will be holding interviews through March so hopefully we would hear back shortly if we were invited for one. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing. I got the same email, I didn't even realize I hadn't submitted my GRE scores yet. I did submit the scores after I got the email, and reached out via email to the Assistant Director of Admissions. The admissions page says they will be holding interviews through March so hopefully we would hear back shortly if we were invited for one. 

I totally forgot, too. :-) I suppose we'll see!

• 1 month later...

Archived