Hopeful Applicants

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had mixed feeling right after the interview. I'm sure you know how that is! It was a mixture of being relieved that I made it through, nervous that they liked me, confused about if I answered all of their questions fully, a bit intimidated by all the amazing candidates, and hopeful that I would be coming back in May! The two and a half hour drive home was tough because I kept going over my answers, so when I got home I sat down and wrote down all the questions they asked and how I answered them. After doing that I decided that I answered them all exactly how I wanted to answer them and I wouldn't have changed any answers if I could. The one thing I am still insecure about is that they didn't ask me questions about my strengths, I didn't totally get a chance to showcase my strengths. On the other hand, they addressed my weaknesses and I was able to explain those and spin them into future strengths. The wait for acceptance/rejection is treacherous!!! How many people were in your interview group? Did they still tell you mid-December for decisions?

Teach, you described my feelings perfectly! I definitely keep going over everything in my head. I really feel good about all but one of the panels, and now I just need to let it go. I think I did the best I could so hopefully they liked me and liked my answers. The next 6-8 weeks are definitely going to go sloooooow!

We also had a lot of amazing candidates in our group, it made me even more excited about the program because it will be so great to have classmates with such diverse areas of expertise.

Keep in touch and best of luck to everyone!!!

Hey guys!! Finally got a minute to sit down at the computer...long travels and work are keeping me busy that's for sure! I am also having a hard time not replaying questions and thinking of better answers lol. Overall everyone was super nice and it was great to meet everyone in person! Lots of very qualified applicants with great experience, that's for sure. Fingers crossed for everyone...hopefully we will see each other again in May!! :)

I only work 6 days a month and usually weekends. I send almost everyday from 9-4 either taking notes from lecture or studying for an exam or working on a paper. It all depends on how well you can understand a lot of information in a short period of time. I'm not one to read something once and remember it. If you are you will be ok. Along with that though, it's very in depth material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also preparing for the rejection, but really hoping for the acceptance! I wouldn't give up hope though because I'm sure it takes a while to go through and set up interviews with all the preceptors. I am definitely hoping that we all get good news soon. When did Jamie hear about the preceptor interview?

Hello everyone. Yes I did get an email last Thursday Oct 9th about a preceptor interview but I assumed it was just another step in the process and all track 1 applicants got the same thing. The email stated its the next step but final decisions wouldn't be made till mid December. I hope all of you get one! I got the pleasure to meet some really awesome applicants! I hope we all get in:-).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived