Hopeful Applicants

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No...Monday I called and talk to Ms. McDaniel and she stated that I would hopefully know something within the next week or so. I got email Tuesday. However my date is on the 29th and they were giving interview dates on that day the week prior. And there are still 2 more dates to fill! Be positive and keep faith! And remember until you get an email saying you weren't selected they are still filling spots. I'm thinking they are just backed up. Just be optimistic:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed today...there is a group/team activity, a writing exercise, and two individual interviews (with a panel of two interviewers in each one). Each of the four activities are 20 mins in length and take place in the morning. I can't really give more details, but there was nothing too unexpected. After lunch, you also will get to tour the brand new med school/health sciences building that opens August 2016. This year's class of PAs would be the first class in the new building. Very exciting. Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know anything about the interview process?  I'm assuming there will be a mix of group and individual interviews, but I'm just curious if anyone was told by UND what they could expect or anything they should be prepared for.

Archived