CB10, we are definitely in this wait together! I think that I would be even more anxious if other people were hearing something, but as long as no one has heard anything, my hopes are still high!! Where are you from?

Currently live in Fargo. Grew up not too far away on the other side of the river.

CB10, we are definitely in this wait together! I think that I would be even more anxious if other people were hearing something, but as long as no one has heard anything, my hopes are still high!! Where are you from?

I'm hoping we hear something back within next two weeks! I'm getting worried and anxious.. Hate waiting :( I'm from Michigan

I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm pretty sure i'm going to have an MI by the time this is all over!! :D

Seems like a lot of us are from the midwest, which makes sense.  I'm from Aberdeen, SD.  I did most of my growing up in Colorado, but I've lived in SD for the better part of the last 15 years.

So what is everyone's current profession?  I'm an RCIS registered Cardiovascular Technologist.  I've been doing this since 2010.

Looks like I'm one of the "outsiders" as I am from Texas.

I've been a paramedic for 13 years, both ground and helicopter based.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jake I live in Florida been PM for 13 years also I work FD and ER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear, I wish I had worked some in the ER too. Full time FD and part time flight didn't really leave extra hours available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They must have heard us all talking...I just got an invitation to interview on October 15! Needless to say I have already accepted! Hope all of you get some good news today, too!

• Upvote 1

Looks like they are doing those who live in the area first. It does say they take preference. Hopefully us outsiders hear some good news soon lol :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Has anyone heard anything else from UND? I am wondering if anyone has heard what the interview will be like? It is scary because this year everything is brand new! In the past it was a 45 minute Facetime/Skype interview and this year it is 8-4:30 on campus.

I have not either. Guessing we'll hear more details in the week prior. No idea what the format will be, but I have to believe the 8-4:30 timeframe is a general one that covers the day entire of interviews for the program, but that each interviewee will not be busy that whole time.

Has anyone heard anything else from UND? I am wondering if anyone has heard what the interview will be like? It is scary because this year everything is brand new! In the past it was a 45 minute Facetime/Skype interview and this year it is 8-4:30 on campus.