Hopeful Applicants

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently live in Fargo. Grew up not too far away on the other side of the river.

CB10, we are definitely in this wait together! I think that I would be even more anxious if other people were hearing something, but as long as no one has heard anything, my hopes are still high!! Where are you from?

I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm pretty sure i'm going to have an MI by the time this is all over!! :D

Seems like a lot of us are from the midwest, which makes sense.  I'm from Aberdeen, SD.  I did most of my growing up in Colorado, but I've lived in SD for the better part of the last 15 years.

So what is everyone's current profession?  I'm an RCIS registered Cardiovascular Technologist.  I've been doing this since 2010.

I have not either. Guessing we'll hear more details in the week prior. No idea what the format will be, but I have to believe the 8-4:30 timeframe is a general one that covers the day entire of interviews for the program, but that each interviewee will not be busy that whole time.

Has anyone heard anything else from UND? I am wondering if anyone has heard what the interview will be like? It is scary because this year everything is brand new! In the past it was a 45 minute Facetime/Skype interview and this year it is 8-4:30 on campus.

Archived