Are there any other hopeful applicants to the UND PA program? I submitted my application last week and I do not know how I am going to be able to go another 5 months before knowing if I get in or not! I thought we could keep each other sane by comparing notes and keeping each other informed on interviews, etc. 

• Upvote 1

Hi there Teach..

I am applying also, a little frustrated with CASPA right now because they still show to be missing one of my transcripts, anyways...

Like you I am very excited myself, I definitely think waiting as a group is better than waiting in silence.  I wish you the best of luck and success in this torturous process.

Jonathan

I also applied and anxious to hear back. I applied for track 2 because only have 2.5 years as a CENA

HopefulJake - CASPA also lost one of my transcripts after they had already e-mailed me to tell me they had received and processed it. I e-mailed them  and they resolved the problem in about a week. Hopefully your issue is resolved soon! Good luck to you! I'm glad you joined the discussion so that we can wait together!

ssherbutt - I also applied under track 2 because I am changing careers from a science teacher to a PA. Good luck to you! I am also very anxious to hear anything from UND.

Do you know how many people they accept for track 2? Hoping less people apply for track two compared to track 1

I have no idea how many they accept from track 2. This is the first year they have added track 2, so we will have to wait and see!

Hi all-

I'm applying to Track 1. Looks like from previous years we have to wait until mid-Oct until interview invites... the wait is going to kill me. 
I live in Minnesota. 

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well.  I don't know about you, but this wait is definitely painful.  Can't wait to start hearing about interviews, good luck to you all.

...tick tock tick tock tick...

Hello everyone, I too applied to UND and the suspense is killing me as well. I live in Florida but my wife and family are from Minnesota. I am a track 1 applicant, I have been paramedic for around 10 years. All we can do is try our best and hope for the best:-) good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the email about the deadline was today! Was wondering if anyone figured out how to do the 2015 application form listed in email that is mandatory! When I click it, nothing happens and can't find it on their website either

I have turned in everything even my preceptor profile. Just waiting to hear if I get an interview. Fingers crossed! Hope all of you receive good news as well.

Still no word yet either way for me.

Nothing here either. Still keeping fingers crossed for everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk