hello there,

I cannot get a hold of any caspa rep all morning long and thought I'd ask you guys,

so a few questions.

1. Where should my calculated GPA appear? It is only on the program status page where my application that is sent to the programs appears?

2. CNA and phlebotomy transcripts....I thought having these listed under the certificates/professional license section would be sufficient, do I need to send transcripts from these places too? 

3.  I think there might be a glitch, but I cannot pay for my programs. Here is what happened: I initially entered 4 evaluations requests. 3 of the 4 completed them, and so I submitted my application for a few schools. So I decide to delete the 4th evaluation request, but once  I did that , I am not allowed to submit payment to other school. I go back and add the 4th eval request, and the payment is not grayed out. What gives? - I only need 3 evals, and don't want a 4th eval to show up as requested when I'm not going to bother asking the person again.

You need to contact CASPA customer service about not being able to submit. They will have to inform and assist you with this. You only need transcripts for institutions attended that you enter in the school section. Your calculated GPA will appear to you once you submit, complete, and your application is then verified. 

Archived