2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no news, so I thought I'd help pass the time. I'm just curious, for those of you on committee hold/wait list, how did you feel your interview went? I think it's interesting how we are usually our own worst critics. My friend had an interview for a masters program, thought she did absolutely terrible on the interview, but got accepted! I was just curious about how you guys felt? No pressure to answer... just some friendly convo. I already posted above that I felt my interview went well, until a final comment from the interviewer made me feel like I was being rejected then and there. Boo!

I myself have been waitlisted at 4 places, including this one. All over the place, too... Massachusetts, Alabama, Texas, and now here. This is the only school that has ranked the waitlist for me. The others all say that they will 'reevaluate the waitlist as a spot becomes available'. So I am in waitlist limbo, haha.

A bit surprising (and encouraging for us) that they went so deep into the wait list last year. Does anyone know if they have made final decisions about their class?

patrickbaylor, I believe I saw you on another thread about the interview you will be going to soon. I also interviewed there in November... they are the last program I am waiting to hear from. Good luck, the MMI is definitely unique and the program ain't too shabby either. :)

Tbourdon, I just started filling out my FAFSA this week. It's a very good idea to fill it out, even if you have no definite prospects. That way the aid is ready when you get accepted ;). You have to put in tax information, but there is an option called 'will file' where you can estimate your tax income from 2014, and go back and submit changes later after you have done your 2015 taxes.

I know you all are anxiously waiting to hear back from the program . It's hard when you are on committee hold.

I just want to let you know that they did go into the 50's last year. I'm a current student so I know it to be the absolute truth. Don't be discouraged keep your head up and just wait for that phone call!!!

Do you have any information on attrition rates? I apply this coming fall!!

Hi everyone! I recently got into Pacific and was wondering if anyone knew of a Facebook group that has been made to connect with everyone else who is in the class. If anyone has information please let me know!

-Cayley

Hey Cayley,

Congrats on your acceptance! There is a FB group. You can search: Class of 2018 - Pacific University School of Physician Assistant Studies or following this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1491907311114145/

Archived