Hello everyone! Just letting you all know that I will be giving up my interview spot for the 10/16 date. I hope that helps one of you out. Good luck!

Did you get in somewhere else? If so congrats !!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did you get in somewhere else? If so congrats

Thank you!! Yes I got into my top choice so hopefully someone else gets an opportunity.

Did you get in somewhere else? If so congrats

Thank you!! Yes I got into my top choice so hopefully someone else gets an opportunity.

That's awesome !!! Great job !!! Can I ask where you're going?

I applied last week and still waiting to get a confirmation email. How long does that usually take?

Just got the confirmation email and interviews are held October-January! Now the waiting game!

• Upvote 1

Just got the confirmation email and interviews are held October-January! Now the waiting game!

Sar!!! Me too!!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my confirmation too. I have been looking at my email constantly. Now the waiting. Hope we all get in.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone heard back yet since the interview on Friday?

I interviewed Friday and haven't heard anything. I was wondering the same thing! They may be taking longer than they initially thought since this was their first interview day.

I applied yesterday, I would give it a shot. It never hurts to try. Good luck!

I just applied :-)

I applied last week and still waiting to get a confirmation email. How long does that usually take?

I also just applied two days ago! Best of luck to you all! Hopefully there are still interview spots available.

• Upvote 1

I got my confirmation last Friday so now the waiting games begin! Sounds like they will be interviewing for a while so hope we get interviews!

I got my confirmation last Friday so now the waiting games begin! Sounds like they will be interviewing for a while so hope we get interviews!

Agreed! Best of luck! Let me know when you do (thinking positively here).

Just got accepted!!!!

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking what was the interview format like? MMI or group interview?

Just got accepted!!!!

Congrats !!! I saw you got accepted into another school too... Arizona I think?? Which are you choosing?? Such an exciting time !!!

• Upvote 1