• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone else is following CDU PA Program on Facebook, they posted a photo today with the caption "Some help from a very special Alum at the final round of PA Program Applicant Interviews for our Inaugural Class!"

Based on this, I'm going to assume that if I haven't been offered an interview, I'll be receiving my rejection letter soon. Oh well. 

Congrats to the people who were accepted. I was Placed on the alternate list so I'm still trying to be hopeful. Were there others on the alternate list?

I'm an alternate as well. I wonder how many there are and if they chose alternates after each session or all at the end. Good luck to us both !!! Sending good vibes your way :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I interviewed in November. I think they waited until the end. Is it bad if we ask how big the alternate list is? I mean I know they won't tell us where we are on it but I'd like to know if there's 30 or 130 of us lol

I was wondering the same thing. I would probably contact Marie though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived