• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to those of you that have been accepted, do you mind sharing when you submited your application? Also, I was not able to determine how many students they accept, anybody know?

I believe I submitted 7/17. They are accepting only 26, and told us they received 2,000 applications

does anyone know if there are still any spots left for the incoming class from speaking to admissions? if so, how many?

Also, does anyone know how strict they are about the medical terminology being 3 units? I took the course but it was only worth 1 unit. I am otherwise qualified to apply.

@Dr Peppa , did you find out about the 1 unit issue with medical terminology? I'm on the same boat. 

I emailed over 2 weeks ago to director and faculty and haven't got a response yet. How long did it take to get one? I applied few weeks ago and retaking my 2 cred med term for 3 in jan and i couldn't find where to put this on my app and wanted to make sure I was okay

Archived