Tacoma Medex post interview

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be the first to announce (at least on this thread) that I've received the dreaded letter. The coach has sat me out for the season. Yes, I sobbed and now I have to work through a 12-hour shift tonight. On the bright side, I'm happy to have had the opportunity to interview and the pleasure meet all of you. I wish all of you the best of luck as you embark on the journey to becoming the best PAs ever! To those that may be sitting with me on the bench.. we got some work to do, but be positive!! We got it next year! If anyone wants to meet up at some point to talk about what we could do to strengthen our apps for the next cycle.. I'm down. Let me know.

-Miriam Ly

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you, Miriam. You are inspiring and have a kind heart. Keep doing your wonderful work.

I wanted to share with all of you that after not getting into UW last year, I gave it my all this past year including applying to other schools I'd be willing to relocate to.. Although i was not accepted into UW again this year, I was accepted into the PA program at D'Youville college in NY. My husband & my families are there, so it'll be great to be closer to them. Lots of changes in the future but I'm so very excited! I am sharing to tell those of you that are disappointed not to give up hope! If there's is a will, there is a way!! Keep the faith & move forward! Your day will come!

Paige-  the next Tacoma interview is January 22.  I received an email invite this last week.  I've been enjoying following the progress of all of you that have interviewed in December, and I hope to be joining your class soon!  This is by far the friendliest group of people I've seen on all of the school threads. 

April~~

Archived