Tacoma Medex post interview

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all! :) I might be getting ahead of my self, and I know MedEx is still in the interview processes, but has anyone received their "official acceptance packet?" Thank you in advance:D

They are now in the mail, you should have an email about this from MEDEX. I got mine around noon, the email that is.

I'm not sure how to IM on here, is IM referring to the "chat" tab? If so, should we set a chat date when everyone is free? 

Hi Heejin,

If you want to send a certain member on this forum a message, just click on their name.  It should then give you an option to send a message.  Hope this helps!

Maryann

Hello all, if anyone is available this Saturday, I am free all day to chat with anyone who would like to. PM me if you are interested and I will forward you my contact information. Have a great week!

I would love to... got a load of school work to do this weekend though. Definitely want to connect with you at some point before you start the program. Thanks Aaron! :)

• 1 month later...

Hey, It's Priscilla, unfortunately I did not make it. 

Priscilla I just saw this post, been away from the forum for awhile. So sorry and bummed you did not get accepted. It was so great to meet you and interview with you, and also hang out afterwards waiting for our spouses in traffic! Chin up and keep applying, I know you will make it! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Archived